Other than hiring expensive tutors, golf pros use many other tricks in order to improve their game. Rigorous and regular practice is, of course, an obvious tactic.
However, most pros will also exploit their golf accessories in many which ways. If you do the same, it will help improve your game and reduce your handicap as well.
Many pros will attach golf weights to the ends of their clubs. Then they practice their slow swings with the additional weights. This offers 3 distinct benefits -
One, they can quickly develop the correct set of muscles due to the additional resistance.
Second, the extra weights add some zing to their regular training and helps in boosting motivation levels. This in turn, allows the pros to come to the greens and practice regularly, without fail.
And third, it allows them to use the lighter clubs with greater power and accuracy so that their long shots cover a respectable distance with unerring precision.
Pros will also invest a bit of money in another critical accessory - a putting green. This allows them to practice everyday, often, twice a day.
They also prefer using the same putter and same balls that they might use on the golfing green for better control. Pros also watch other pros putting and swinging.
So feel free to rent, buy, download, or borrow instructional DVDs or VHSs. If you watch other pros then it might help you develop better swings which might help shave a few critical points off your total score.
Golf Accessories Related Articles
- Buy Golf Accessories at Unbelievable Prices
- Feminine and Fun Golf Accessories For Her
- Golf Accessories for Frequent Fliers
- How Golf Accessories Can Improve Your Game
- How To Care For Your Golf Clubs Like A Baby
- Make A Playing Hobby A Paying One
- Make A Style Statement With Your Golf Cart
- Must Have Golf Accessories That Leave You Drooling
- Online Shopping Tips For Your Golf Accessories
- Shop Online For Your Golf Accessories